The Directive Board is the executive organ of the association and is required to abide the general assembly agreements.
The functions of the directive board:
- Surveil the fulfilment of the association goals.
- Organize the inner life of the association and direct its activities.
- Manage the funds and goods of the association.
- Prepare the memos, balances, accounts, budgets and regulations to submit them to the deliberation of the general assembly.
- Resolve the admission and dismissal of members.
- Represent the Association organically and collegially.
- Hire all the staff needed for the good development of its activities.
- Make all other functions the general assembly delegates.
MEMBERS OF THE DIRECTIVE BOARD
D. José Luis Romeu Lamaignère
THE FUNCTIONS OF THE PRESIDEN:
- The official representation of the Association in its relations with public authorities, corporations, entities or individuals.
- The representation of the Association in the Courts of Justice.
- Delegate and take over.
- Authorize documents and writings.
- Chair the general assembly.
- Enforce the agreements of the general assembly and the directive board.
- Sort the general assembly and directive board calls by setting the agenda.
- Order payments.
- The other functions delegated by the directive board.
- Ensure compliance with the statutes.
Dña. Esther Valdés Tejera
THE FUNCTIONS OF THE VICE PRESIDENT:
Represent and replace the President in case of absence, resignation, illness, or death and perform the functions delegated by the President.
SECRETARY AND TREASURER
Dña. Carmen Lasarte Polo
SECRETARY AND TREASURER
THE FUNCTIONS OF THE SECRETARY:
- Summon the general assembly and the directive board, act as such in general assembly and directive board, write the minutes and form lists of attendees
- Bring the book of associates up to date.
- Carry the correspondence of the Association.
- Keep an inventory of material and other assets of the Association.
- Direct the staff of the Association.
THE FUNCTIONS OF THE TREASURER:
- Raise the funds of the Association.
- Prepare budgets.
- Supervise the accounting system and ensure that the books that it deems convenient for the good order of the treasury are kept.
- Formulate the general balance of the exercise
- Execute the payments ordered by the President.
D. Manuel Sánchez Hernández
THE FUNCTIONS OF THE INTERNATIONAL DELEGATE:
The function of the international delegate is the representation of the Association on any subject related to other associations of landscape architecture abroad, especially with IFLA Europe, European Federation of IFLA, to which the AEP belongs.
As well as addressing any question that may arise from any partner, in relation to professional practice out of Spain.
The vocals will carry out functions of help, analysis, relations or coordination in the actions that are promoted by the Association..