The client is governmental; the Diriyah Gate Development Authority (DGDA)
Gevers Landscape Architecture offer landscape architectural services in the field of design, planning and supervision, responsible for several landmark projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. (GLA) https://gevers.design/
We require candidates to assist supervising the softscape aspects for large governmental developments, over a period of the next four – five years
Typical responsibilities would include:
- Overseeing and supervising the appointed contractors.
- Approval of method statements and plant production lists.
- Supervising general nursery operations and requirements to ensure plants are ready when required on site.
- Supervising propagation from seeds and cuttings
- Selection and approval of plant material for the project
- Supervising care of plants in the nursery
- Supervising planting operations on site
The role requires you to:
- Conduct regular meetings
- Identifying problems and offering solutions how to mitigate them.
- Assuring compliance with standards, review methodology, progress and logic sequence.
- Checking construction, growth or treatment methods proposed and Inspecting work or materials.
- Warn clients of problems or possible cost implications.
- Reporting regarding schedules and deadlines.
Type of Position: Freelance (autónomo)
Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Project Duration: 4-5 years
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture or B.SC.Arch or B.Sc. Arch Tech (Landscape)- to be approved by the client.
Minimum Experience 10 years.
Previous experience in Middle East an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Approx. Euro 5,000.00 – Euro 5,500 / full month worked (depending on qualification or experience) for freelancers. Payment will be in Saudi Riyal rates.
- Invoicing based on actual time worked in KSA
- Invoice periods 60 days.
- Payment will be in Saudi Riyal, fixed on the exchange rate of December 2021.
- In addition a separate budget covers accommodation, flights and car rental for periods in KSA.
For more details and information please contact us
Please send the following information to email@example.com:
Portfolio or project examples
At least one reference contact